terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2011

Heard a joke once





"Heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains. Fade to black."


Rorschach -  Watchmen

7 comentários:

Catfeesh disse...

I like jokes. I guess. When I understand them. WHEN I understand them.

Miguel Sanchez disse...

@Catfeesh same here

Mind explaining the joke?

Metal-Chan MassiveAttack disse...

Dude I love the watchmen so much
I have the trade paper back on my desk right now

John disse...

I'm with the two other guys, I didn't get the joke.

Carlos Alho H. disse...

Good joke.

FinBis disse...

Interesting one!

Andre disse...

Ha ha, good joke.

Postar um comentário